Vodka Cocktail Recipes
vodka cocktail recipes, looking for these recipes? check this for 4 best vodka cocktail recipes: Spiced apple vodka cooler,Baileys and cream Easter egg cocktail,Vanilla vodka strawberries,Vodka, guava and ginger cocktail
Vodka, guava and ginger cocktail
- 250ml vodka
- 1L guava juice
- 1L dry ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Angostura bitters
- 1/4 cup whole mint leaves
- ice cubes to serve
- Step 1Place vodka in a large jug. Add guava juice and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Step 2Just before serving, add dry ginger ale, lime juice, 5-6 drops bitters, mint leaves and plenty of ice cubes. Serve with appetisers, such as sushi.
Baileys and cream Easter egg cocktail
- 8 mini crème chocolate eggs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 cup vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 cups thickened cream, plus extra whipped cream to serve
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Dutch-processed cocoa, to serve
- Step 1Thread 1 chocolate egg onto each swizzle stick. Drizzle syrup on a small plate. Dip rims of 8 x 2/3-cup-capacity glasses into syrup.
- Step 2Place half the Irish cream, vodka and thickened cream in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice. Secure lid. Shake to combine. Strain mixture into half the prepared glasses. Repeat with remaining Irish cream, vodka, thickened cream, ice and prepared glasses.
- Step 3Dollop cocktails with extra whipped cream and dust lightly with cocoa. Top each glass with a swizzle stick. Serve.
Vanilla vodka strawberries
- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries, washed
- 1/3 cup (80ml) vodka
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- Step 1Place all the ingredients in an airtight container. Cover and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to macerate.
Spiced apple vodka cooler
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 litre clear apple juice
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cups vodka, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 small pink lady apple, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 small granny smith apple, thinly sliced into rounds
- 125g raspberries, torn
- 1/3 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups ice cubes, to serve
- Step 1Scrape seeds from vanilla bean. Place half the apple juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add vanilla bean, seeds, cinnamon and cloves. Cook for 2 minutes or until just simmering. Remove from heat. Stand for 30 minutes to cool. Pour into a large jug or bowl. Stir in remaining apple juice. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Step 2Remove and discard vanilla bean, cinnamon and cloves.
- Step 3Place apple juice mixture, vodka, lemon juice, apple slices, raspberries, mint and ice cubes in a large serving jug. Gently stir to combine. Divide among glasses. Serve.